DAVID TREW CONSULTING LIMITED
+44 (0)1494 700 693
1 Except for the terms defined in Clause 1.2, the words used in these Terms and Conditions shall have their ordinary and customary British English meaning, unless the context otherwise requires,
2 The following expressions have the following meanings:
“Cookie” means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Sites when you visit certain parts of Our Sites and/or when you use certain features of Our Sites;
“Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and, where applicable, the UK GDPR;
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Data Protection Legislation”); and
“We/Us/Our” means David Trew Consulting Ltd, a Company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006. Registration Number: 8641197. Registered address 29 Nalders Rd, Chesham, Bucks HP5 3DQ
Our Sites are owned and operated by David Trew Consulting Ltd. A Company incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006. Registration Number: 8641197. Registered address 29 Nalders Rd, Chesham, Bucks HP5 3DQ
Our Sites only use Analytics Cookies. We need to understand how you use Our Sites, such as how efficiently you can navigate them and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us improve Our Sites and your experience.
1. Our Sites use two strictly necessary cookies provided by our Cookie law compliance solution provider,OneTrust.
2. These cookies are:
i. OptanonConsent. This cookie is set by the cookie compliance solution from OneTrust. It stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn consent for the use of each category. This enables site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the user's browser, when consent is not given. The cookie has a normal lifespan of one year, so that returning visitors to the site will have their preferences remembered. It contains no information that can identify the site visitor.
ii. OptanonAlertBoxClosed. This cookie is set by websites using certain versions of the cookie law compliance solution from OneTrust. It is set after visitors have seen a cookie information notice and in some cases only when they actively close the notice down. It enables the website not to show the message more than once to a user. The cookie has a one year lifespan and contains no personal information.
3. Our Sites use analytics services provided by Google Analytics. WebSites analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Sites is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Sites and the services offered through them. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies; however, our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Sites. It enables Us to continually improve Our Sites, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
4. The analytics service(s) used by Our Sites use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
5. The analytics service(s) used by Our Sites use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
6. These cookies register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how visitors use Our Sites.
1. Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a banner requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to placing Cookies, you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Sites may not function fully or as intended.
2. In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-
3. The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
i. i. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-
ii. Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-
iii. Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-
iv. Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
v. Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-
vi. Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-
vii. Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
2. For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
ii. Terms and Conditions.
Name of Cookie